Free Starbucks Coffee on Wednesdays in May

Bestwifeever

Moderator Emeritus
For those who would be caught dead stepping foot in Starbucks: I met a friend for coffee this morning. She went first and ordered a tall latte for $2.97. I just ordered a tall coffee (usually $1.65) and was told there was no charge, that coffee is free on Wednesdays in May (one more Wednesday after today!).

Don't know if this is national or if anyone cares, but thought I'd throw it out here....

I have a card that I got from a SB ad in the sunday paper. It entitles me to a free cup of coffee @ starbucks every Wed. in May. I used it the 1st Wed and have forgotten ever since. I will try and remember tomorrow so I can get something for nothing. >:D

You know the dealer, the dealer is a man
With the love grass in his hand
Oh but the pusher is a monster
Good God, he's not a natural man
The dealer for a nickel
Lord, will sell you lots of sweet dreams
Ah, but the pusher ruin your body
Lord, he'll leave your, he'll leave your mind to scream

--Steppenwolf, The Pusher

I will try and remember tomorrow so I can get something for nothing.

Megacorp, I think tomorrow is Thursday. Not sure, though.

Our Mickey-D's has had free coffee on Mondays for several years.....no purchase necessary.

We just got a new SB this year, but it will probably go belly-up before this time next year......nobody goes there. I go past there quite often, and the most cars I've seen there at anytime has been 3 and that was on the day of their "Grand Opening". Usually the number of cars there is 0. Hardee's is about 2 blocks away on the same highway, and they're busy all day...everyday......coffee is 38¢ for us retired-type folks.....with unlimited refills.

You know the dealer, the dealer is a man
With the love grass in his hand
Oh but the pusher is a monster
Good God, he's not a natural man
The dealer for a nickel
Lord, will sell you lots of sweet dreams
Ah, but the pusher ruin your body
Lord, he'll leave your, he'll leave your mind to scream

--Steppenwolf, The Pusher

Hey! What's going on at that state park? O0:cool:

Back
Top Bottom