Germany's Transatlantic Climate Bridge

hguyw

Recycles dryer sheets
On PBS tonight, I saw an intriguing commercial for the "Transatlantic Climate Bridge". Given the big fizzle that was Copehagen, I Googled it and found a surprising number of hits for something that sounds very promising.

The official website is here, but I found an excellent article here that offers a more thorough explanation. (Scroll down to the 2nd article.)

I watch PBS every night and this is the first time I've seen their promo spot. Interesting timing. It's unfortunate that in this issue, the US has chosen to be followers - looks like most of the innovation, progress and profits from renewables will belong to other nations, not us.

I'm not getting the buzz. It is another conference series about being green. I'm not being a wiseacre--what did you see about it that caught your eye?

Copenhagen was great-looks like minimum damage occured. I only hope that Hillary was just kidding about the $100B. We've pumped enough resources into third world countries to know that the recipients are generally worse off for it.

Back
Top Bottom