Get vaccinated or not get vaccinated - poll

Get vaccinated or not get vaccinated that's the question ?

• I already vaccinated

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • I am not vaccinated, but plan to do so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am not vaccinated, and don't plan to

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wanaberetiree

Full time employment: Posting here.
I have several friends who have not and not planning to get vaccinated,

Some of them aggressively perusing and convincing me to "stop watching CNN" and then all other things (free energy, sealed indictments/mass arrests, Trump is still secretly in power, Cabal etc)

I want to ask this forums only what's related to public health - opinions on vaccination.

Thx

We vaccinated as soon as it was readily available. Pretty much living life "normally" now.

We know many who will never vaccinate. A couple of categories, which seem related.

1) Compromised or weak immune system. Risk that the vaccine will "make me sick"

2) I live a health lifestyle so I won't get seriously ill with COVID and the vaccine isn't "natural". Most of the chiropractors we know fall into this category, although I don't know if this is typical.

Disclaimer: I'm not recommending or berating either of these viewpoints. I'll leave that to others. Just reporting the news :D

Wonder how long this thread will last before Porky has the last word. Could be fuhn :D

As with all others in the world my response would be , "are you sh*tting me?". No matter whether vaccinated or not.

Posts have been deleted.

Unfortunately we don’t seem to be able to have a sensible and reasoned discussion about vaccines, so we have decided to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom