Gifting The Simple Path to Wealth Note Suggestions

I gifted two copies this year. Got a text from my 15y/o nephew thanking me for the book (he forgot to mention it in his thank you note) and said that it has lots of good information and that it's easy to understand. I hope he applies it! His younger brother, whom I haven't given a copy of the book yet, mentioned in his thank you note that he was going to spend half the money I gave and invest the rest.

I gifted two copies this year. Got a text from my 15y/o nephew thanking me for the book (he forgot to mention it in his thank you note) and said that it has lots of good information and that it's easy to understand. I hope he applies it! His younger brother, whom I haven't given a copy of the book yet, mentioned in his thank you note that he was going to spend half the money I gave and invest the rest.

Very impressive!

Very nice gift and note. I remember something in a college writing course claiming that shorter writings have a greater effect.

I would just go with your first and last sentences.

“If I had more time, I would have written a shorter letter.”
— Marcus Tullius Cicero, philosopher and statesman.

Whenever I see this thread title as "Gifting: The Simple Plan to Wealth", indicating that in order to have wealth, all you need to do is give away stuff away.

And I've got statistical proof it works...look at the size of checks people donate...the biggest checks come from the most wealthy. Case closed :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom