Google your SSN

I suspect that googling your SSN could open you up to identity theft issues since the search can be trivially be associated with your IP (and therefore your name/addr).

I'd avoid doing it.

there is no way I'm going to do that..I may own google stock but I don't trust them to protect my information...I think they record searches to feed their servers...

Kind of reminds me a site that "as a service" would check to see if your identity had been stolen. All you had to do is enter your SS#... That sounds safe.... not

In addition to Google having your SSN, any site you get to via a link on the results page can get your SSN. I just wouldn't do it.

Sorry we're not having more fun with this, MickyD. Some of us see no point to "how big is your's" threads unless we can get a bead on your net worth. BTY, my SS number subtracts to a much bigger negative number than -1760.

My negative number is 73.1% bigger.....or would that be smaller?! Now I've confused myself!!! ;)

Hard to express! How about this: The absolute value of mine is over twice the absolute value of his.

Neat! Mine came to exactly -1000. Surely there is some hidden meaning in a result like that!

Back
Top Bottom