Hello from the icebox!

Congrats on dropping the PITA customer. Your body & your mind will both benefit from it.

Vans are great. We got one too & plan to travel around to the national & state parks in it. I just bought an inflatable boat to carry along, so we'll be ready to explore the beautiful lakes along the way.

Congrats on dropping the PITA customer. Your body & your mind will both benefit from it.

Vans are great. We got one too & plan to travel around to the national & state parks in it. I just bought an inflatable boat to carry along, so we'll be ready to explore the beautiful lakes along the way.

I was thinking of getting one of those inflatable kayaks, have you used yours yet ?
Note: one common complaint from user's is they didn't inflate it until months after the purchase, only to find a hole which is no longer covered under warranty due to the time passed. They advise to inflate it to test it.

Congratulations! I know what you mean about how good it feels to let a customer go. Sometimes they can be so demanding or difficult to deal with that no amount of money could possibly make it worth it to deal with them for one more day. I am curious how your customer took the news? Best of luck to you!

They weren't too happy about it but doesnt seem to be any hard feelings. I'm able to refer them a replacement so they should be okay.

I was thinking of getting one of those inflatable kayaks, have you used yours yet ?
Note: one common complaint from user's is they didn't inflate it until months after the purchase, only to find a hole which is no longer covered under warranty due to the time passed. They advise to inflate it to test it.

I didn't get a kayak, I bought a little 12' inflatable dinghy & an outboard motor. It only weighs 90 lbs. but will carry 4 people (in a pinch) & has a rated capacity 1400 lbs & 30 Hp. It packs down to 2'x4'x 15". Black Friday sale for $700

I test inflated it the day it arrived, like a kid on Christmas morning. :D And lake tested it as soon as we had a warm day.

Not an endorsement, but I got it from boatstogo.com

Back
Top Bottom