Hello. I am...

Ohioquotes

Confused about dryer sheets
George. I am bald, unemployed and live at home with my parents.

OK. Maybe not.

Actually, I live in the Midwest (not with my parents) and have been a broker for 30 years. I maintain about four websites and I write 100% of the content.

Hopefully, I'll be a positive contribution to the Forum. And don't worry. I don't spam. I'm not a GA and have no products to sell!

George, welcome to the forum...I think.

It is obvious by your initial posts and links to your website that you make a living selling health and perhaps other types of insurance. So that you won't be taken by surprise, folks on this forum have a very low tolerance threshold towards new members who, in their opinion, see E-R.org as a source for sales leads.

Just sayin...

And by the way, using a commercial website as your username is not only a no-no, it's a dead giveaway as to your real motive for joining up.

Play nice, OQ, and your experience and expertise in the health insurance arena will be highly appreciated by many posters.

Hi and thanks for the information. Actually, I often use Ohioquotes for my Forum name. I assure you...the reason is not to gather prospects. And also, I did not post any links in my comments so I'm not sure what you meant.

I assure you...the reason is not to gather prospects.
Excellent. If you 'walk the talk' and follow brewer's advice above, you are welcome here.

And also, I did not post any links in my comments so I'm not sure what you meant.
I was referring to the link to your home page (a commercial site - "get a free quote") on your Public Profile...

Ah...Ok. I assume that's a "no-follow" link so it really has little impact. And I'm not here to get quotes. Just support for my "Walk Across America For Groats Disease."

Signature links and links with comments are what I thought you were referring to. That's where you see the most abuse.

Well...I'm not an SEO expert, but I have asked a lot of questions over the last four years when I started an online presence. I have learned quite a bit but there's still so much more to learn and understand.

Back
Top Bottom