Help with FBAR filing

FLD3C

Recycles dryer sheets
I have completed the FBAR( an efile to the US govt to inform them of non US bank accounts). Sections III, IV and V do not apply to me but I am both unable to delete these sections and unable to submit the form without fully completing these sections.
I have tried different browsers. I have tried placing zero's to indicate I have nether joint accounts nor corporate accounts. Clicking the "-" does not have any effect.
Any expats with advice?

I've not had a problem, and I just ignore those sections, don't attempt to delete them. I just checked the printout I did for my records and those sections print out but have nothing in them.

I've not had a problem, and I just ignore those sections, don't attempt to delete them. I just checked the printout I did for my records and those sections print out but have nothing in them.

+1

If I still does not work, print the form, fill it out by hand and mail it in. That's what I used to do.

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

Success at last. The problem was with the auto complete function of Windows:dance:

I seem to recall, there is 2 things to file regarding this issue,

one being that efile which has replaced the stupid mailing all my information to Detroit (the safest city in the world).
And I keep thinking there is something else as well ?

Back
Top Bottom