Here's A Nice Part-Time Job For You Good-Looking ERs

I just wanted to see that one again. I need the ego boost once in a while.

Now if only someone would say the same for shorter guys, my day would be completely made.

Frank is at least half a foot shorter than me. I can tell you for a fact that bald, short guys can be quite attractive!

Maybe not the one flipstress showed, though. It helps if they are very muscular, with a resonant low voice and a something intriguing to say.

Frank is at least half a foot shorter than me. I can tell you for a fact that bald, short guys can be quite attractive!

Maybe not the one flipstress showed, though. It helps if they are very muscular, with a resonant low voice and a something intriguing to say.

Ohhhh, you like the George type. ;)

img_617852_0_720d671d96956aac32d57deed3e6e7f7.jpg

Ohhhh, you like the George type. ;)

Uh, er, maybe? At least we're getting closer, if the hair were white, and the brain under it was as in tune with mine as Frank's, if he actually had muscles, brains, empathy, and class, and if despite that he had a Yat accent (Uncle Mick can explain what that is) and a sense of humor. George would not make much of a rocket engineer. :D

Last edited:
Just musing here.

If I had to start over again today (God forbid; it would be due to circumstance, not choice), I think I would start by networking. I/we know a lot of people in the world and they know me. I get work this way, so it ought to work for more important things.

On that happy note,

Cheers!

Gypsy

Just musing here.

If I had to start over again today (God forbid; it would be due to circumstance, not choice), I think I would start by networking. I/we know a lot of people in the world and they know me. I get work this way, so it ought to work for more important things.

I mentioned that possibility a bit obliquely in a prior post, below; I think probably we all do start by networking because we deal with our business and social networks normally, and it essentially takes no effort. However, in my real life experience although networking sounds like it would present great possibilities, I found it was not very productive (especially if you do not especially enjoy mixing work and sex).

On the other hand, meeting available men in other ways was a dilemma for me. I spend a lot of time at work, but did not want to date someone from work due to possible complications. I am a tee-totaler, and agnostic, so singles bars and church meetings were ruled out as possible dating sources. Singles that I met through friends were few and far between, and terrible matches for me, for various reasons. The internet worked out though I had to have a "tough skin" to sort through all the jerks.

Every single time--except once--that someone has fixed me up on a blind date, I've been less than enthused. In fact, almost all the time I sit and say to myself, "what the hell were they thinking?" I refuse to be fixed up at all now. I'd rather stay home and read a book. Not for me.
Networking is the best way for me, since I'm so extraverted; however, I can see the validity of working the net IF you want to make the time to sort thru all the toads. But it do take time, patience and a keen eye for who's sincere and who's a playa.

Ziggy29: What's wrong with short? Count me as one who doesn't care how short or tall someone is...unless they are shorter than me (I'm only 5'4").
If you have ever seen the tv show Millionaire Matchmaker, she tells one gal who wants tall that a short man can look tall standing on his money. Pretty funny I thought.

Back
Top Bottom