Hi everyone

sgeeeee

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I'm new to the board and really excited to be here. I've been reading posts and see a lot of really great posts. Some of you have posted a lot of great information. SG seems to have a larger post count than anyone else -- 1999. He must be some kind of genius. I'll bet his IQ is over 300 . . . maybe 300,000. My guess is that all of you feel lucky to be on the same board with him. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

And now that 1902 is the cutoff point, you will lose your post count after one more post! :eek:

EDIT: And now we don't know how many posts SG has because it just says "A lot." :confused: :LOL:

I fight authority, authority always wins . . .

I thought for sure I had a way to maintain the highest post count forever, but "da man" changed the rules and I have been assimilated. :p

BigMoneyJennifer said:
And now that 1902 is the cutoff point, you will lose your post count after one more post! :eek:

EDIT: And now we don't know how many posts SG has because it just says "A lot." :confused: :LOL:

Sure we do. He has 1999 according to the board stats!

We're gonna party like its 1999..............................1999!

"Welcome to the board", sgeeeeee.

I sure hope you can learn from the example set by that loser SG before he flounced off in a post-count huff. Whatever you do, try not to turn out like he did.

So, can you tell us about your mortgage?

Just kidding.

Back
Top Bottom