Hi to all

chinorider

Confused about dryer sheets
Been reading the forum for a few weeks and decided to jump in and say Hi. I am 64 yo & have been retired for 3 years. Not really an early retirement but it has been good for me. Still do some consulting and keep in touch with the folks from work just to keep up-to-date. I don't miss the job but I do miss the folks I worked with for 30+ years.

I am fast approaching Medicare age and have been looking for advice and suggestions regarding supplemental insurance. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good source for advice ? a similar forum for Medicare isuues ?

Many thanks

Welcome to the forums. You've come to the right place. Sorry, I'm a ways away from 65, so I can't help you with Medicare.

Welcome to the forums Chinorider. Glad you found us and have decided to "decloak" and join the fun.

Early retirement is any retirement before you "have to". Age 61 is still early in my book. There is nothing wrong with keeping a stick in the fire if it makes you happy. After all, retirement is a time for fun and whatever floats your boat is a good thing.

Thanks for the welcome. I am going to spend some time searching the forum and I am sure I'll have tons of questions later on.

Back
Top Bottom