Howard Marks — How to Invest with Clear Thinking

sengsational

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
Here's a netcast that I think would interest people on this board:

How to Invest with Clear Thinking

This is an interview of Howard Marks, who has written a couple of books on investing and runs an investment company. He's also written/published memos for decades that some people find interesting/valuable.

Oh man a two hour schpiel and a (long) low-contrast read. Does he really want people to know what he's thinking? Maybe after football. If my team wins

Yeah razz, it's long. Might be good to download for a plane ride or something.

With these kinds of things, I usually don't listen in a single sitting. I either have it up on my computer and click play / stop through the day, or I download it to my MP3 player and take it in chunks, some of which are in the middle of the night, if I have insomnia, lol!

Life's funny. When I was very young I was content to get lost in the basement reading encyclopedia volumes for hours. Then for 20 yrs in the military I got everything I needed to know in concise briefings. (And they used to say watching TV would ruin your attention span)

Now, I'm like Burgess Meredith in the Twilight Zone episode "Time Enough at Last" but old and too impatient to take the time.

But what really jacked my jaws was the LOW CONTRAST font! Somebody has that on the Pet Peeves thread. If it had been more visually inviting I'd have at least given it the Evelyn Wood treatment.

Back
Top Bottom