I feel we have won our game. Should i quit playing?

Nailed it Nords!!!! (again). All of our pensions and compensations are COLA indexed. When we start SS, those will be indexed as well. With respect to why we are not in equities, there is no reason other than having the money to do so. (EDIT: It has taken almost six years to get to this level.) I wanted to ensure we paid off the house and any other liabilities plus have a E fund until we started putting money into equities. We are there now which prompted my original question on what do with the extra every month.

Thanks to everyone for all your questions and insight. There are some pretty big brains on this forum and I'm lucky to have such knowledgeable sources I can refer to.

I think if you have a less than zero withdrawal rate (i.e. saving from pensions) there is no wrong asset allocation

I think if you have a less than zero withdrawal rate (i.e. saving from pensions) there is no wrong asset allocation

Thats great news. I put my 0% SWR into ******** and it told me I had 100% success rate. Great News!!!!

Back
Top Bottom