I wish all a Great Easter Weekend

street

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Whether you acknowledge for Christianity or just for the time of event that is a Holiday every year. I wish all many blessings and if with Family or just another weekend I wish all Happiness in life.

Happy Easter Weekend!

Thank you and same to you!
Had kids and grandkids over last night for dinner and Grandmas Easter Baskets for the little ones. So much fun.

Happy Easter to all!

Tomorrow we are taking an elderly, single neighbor to church with us then out for a meal. It should be fun. He likes to walk with my DW, dog, and me in the evenings.

Thanks, street, and the same best wishes for you and your family

Thanks Street.

We watched a live stream of a Good Friday concert by Chris Tomlin last night. That was a good start to the weekend. We’re doing some prep today for tomorrow’s dinner. We’ll have the entire family together (my two daughters and three grandkids). Looking forward to it.

Happy Easter all. Tomorrow after church we'll go to DW's sister's for a bbq with her family. Then visit our son and his family later in the day.

Yes, church in the morning will meet our son, wife and two beautiful DG's. We are invited out to Daughter-in-law parent home on their ranch for diner. I don't think we will attend that, it is there Family day so will come home.

Today though we have the kids here. I hide eggs early this morning and the 6-year-old and me were gone one hour on the hike to find them. A great day and now the 14-month-old is sleeping in my lap. Life is splendid and have been blessed so much.

Happy Easter!

My daughter and husband are on a cruise so I will be at the Golden Corral for a lunch buffet with another widower like myself. :)

Happy Easter!

My daughter and husband are on a cruise so I will be at the Golden Corral for a lunch buffet with another widower like myself. :)

That is great!!!

Thank you, Street! It sound like you are having a perfect holiday weekend. Wishing everyone a very happy Easter! We will attend mass and have a nice dinner tomorrow.

Thanks Street. I feel like we're neighbors out here on my farm. you'd be welcome and fit in at the little country church I will be at Sunday morning.

Happy Easter and good wishes to All.

Happy Easter to all!

Whether you acknowledge for Christianity or just for the time of event that is a Holiday every year. I wish all many blessings and if with Family or just another weekend I wish all Happiness in life.

Happy Easter Weekend!

Happy Easter to you as well!

Happiest Easter wishes to all and thank you for starting this thread Street.

Thanks Street and right back at you! This song is one my quartet would sing often and is a comfort to many!

They all walked away, nothing to say
They'd just lost their dearest friend
All that He said, now He was dead
So this was the way it would end
The dreams they had dreamed were not what they'd seemed
Now that He was dead and gone
The garden, the jail, the hammer, the nail
How could a night be so long?
Then came the morning
Night turned into day
The stone was rolled away
Hope rose with the dawn
Then came the morning
Shadows vanished before the sun
Death had lost and life had won
For morning had come
The angel, the star, the kings from afar
The wedding, the water, the wine
Now it was done, they'd taken her Son
Wasted before His time
She knew it was true, she'd watched Him die too
She'd heard them call Him just a man
But deep in her heart she knew from the start
Somehow her Son would live again
Then came the morning
Night turned into day
The stone was rolled away
Hope rose with the dawn
Then came the morning
For morning had come
Then came the morning
For morning had come
For morning had come
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Chris Christian / Gloria Gaither / William Gaither
Then Came The Morning lyrics © Capitol CMG Publishing, Warner Chappell Music, Inc

Thanks, Street and the same to you.

It is not the same this year for us since my 3 grandchildren and their parents will not be here. I love the excitement of children at Easter. We are fortunate that our son and DIL will be here for Easter dinner.

Happy Easter to everyone.

I enjoy Easter and all its trimmings, from the Easter Egg hunts for the children to the wonderful strengthening of the spiritual side of life.

Back
Top Bottom