Iousa

wolfbay

Recycles dryer sheets
I hope the documentary has a large audience. Most Americans' eyes immediately glaze over when you mention economics but just maybe it will be a popular film.It could be dangerous for politicians and lobbyists.

Do you have a link on it or something? Im not familiar to what you are talking about.

Do you have a link on it or something? Im not familiar to what you are talking about.

No - this is the beginning of a free form thread. Someone post a comment like the above and you add to it. Like this:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I hope the documentary has a large audience. Most Americans' eyes immediately glaze over when you mention economics but just maybe it will be a popular film.It could be dangerous for politicians and lobbyists. It exposes the the conspiracy by the UN; the NSA; the FED lobbyists (big money) and social democrats to take over the USA and then the world. It was first hinted at in the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" but that work was perverted by anti-Semites.
++++++++++++++++++
You take it from here

No - this is the beginning of a free form thread. Someone post a comment like the above and you add to it. Like this:
I hope the documentary has a large audience. Most Americans' eyes immediately glaze over when you mention economics but just maybe it will be a popular film.It could be dangerous for politicians and lobbyists. It exposes the the conspiracy by the UN; the NSA; the FED lobbyists (big money) and social democrats to take over the USA and then the world. It was first hinted at in the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" but that work was perverted by anti-Semites.
++++++++++++++++++
You take it from here

Thank you for the wonderful advice. Have a nice day :)

"An actuarial nightmare"

Another link: I.O.U.S.A. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. See also YouTube - PGPF President and CEO Dave Walker on 60 Minutes; reportonbusiness.com: U.S. ‘fiscal gap' paving the road to meltdown.

Sounds like a good movie / book, which (like Bill Bonner's and Peter Schiff's books) should serve as a real 'wake-up call'. But I'm not holding my breath ... it will probably be ignored or ridiculed. People love living in a state of denial.

It exposes the the conspiracy by the UN; the NSA; the FED lobbyists (big money) and social democrats to take over the USA and then the world. It was first hinted at in the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" but that work was perverted by anti-Semites.
Huh? :confused:

++++++++++++++++++
You take it from here

where is my tin foil hat when I need it

where is my tin foil hat when I need it

Right. So if each and every American owes 30k as their part of the debt - have them each take it out of their piggy bank or petty cash and pay it off.

Duh - like what's the problem?

heh heh heh - :D.

I dunno, these documentaries like Sicko and An Inconvenient Truth seem to be having an impact. IOUSA might be just the ticket to getting some heat on the country leadership.

I haven't seen IOUSA yet, but am interested. However, I would hope it's nothing like a Michael Moore movie or An Inconvenient Truth. Those were both littered with so much subjective journalism, it was ridiculous.
Unfortunately, too many people read one source, accept it as fact, and based their entire philosophy on it.

I also haven't seen the movie (it hasn't been released yet), but apparently the central figure is David Walker, who from 1998-2008 was the US Comptroller General and head of the GAO.

I would think that he is a rather more credible source than either Michael Moore or Al Gore (who have no obvious expert qualifications).

The party will end when the keg floats. Then we'll be left standing around with quizzical faces while we hold our empty plastic cups (made in China).

David Walker was the guy who went around doing bipartisan dog and pony shows called the "Fiscal Wake Up Tour" on the debt and deficit problems facing the US.

From Wikipedia: This has consisted of a series of trips across the country with representatives from the Concord Coalition and scholars from the Brookings Institution and the Heritage Foundation.

Very credible guy--we went to see him when he came through Charleston and spoke at the Citadel.

Those were both littered with so much subjective journalism, it was ridiculous.

a documentary is a creative film process, not a newscast. if you are expecting objective journalism (as if even that existed) when you go to see a documentary, you will always be disappointed, unless, perhaps, should the documentary move an audiance how you would have them moved, objectively, of course.

The party will end when the keg floats. Then we'll be left standing around with quizzical faces while we hold our empty plastic cups (made in China).

Absolutely the most hilarious thing I've read in days, possibly weeks. Funny because it's true.

-CC

IOUSA will have no impact on the public. This country will go on doing what it's been doing until..."the keg floats" !! I love that. Trouble is, it will be floating in a sea of red ink, possibly freshly spilled blood too. History is not real kind to empires who pursue the things the West has been doing.

-- Pedorrero, present resident of the future Republica de la Florida.

Back
Top Bottom