Is Exotica a good tour company?

vafoodie

Recycles dryer sheets
Anyone take a tour with them? They have a great deal going on a trip to Portugal and Morocco. We are active 60 somethings. My husband fears tours like this are too rigid, but I’m ready to leave the planning to someone else.

Anyone take a tour with them? They have a great deal going on a trip to Portugal and Morocco. We are active 60 somethings. My husband fears tours like this are too rigid, but I’m ready to leave the planning to someone else.

No idea about that company, but I agree with your husband. No way would I want to plan a Euro trip on my own. Here in the USA, I'd set the cruise control and aim the compass the direction I want to go and get on the road. Going to Europe - I want a lot more assurances of a place to sleep at night, a valid itinerary, some idea of what it's gonna cost beyond the tour company flat fee, etc. etc. Ending up in a foreign country and finding out your plane tickets or entry fees have been canceled does not sound like fun - especially since the only foreign language I'm more or less fluent in is (wait for it) English. YMMV

Back
Top Bottom