Is That My Blackberry I Feel, Or Am I In Love?

haha

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
"Many mobile phone addicts and BlackBerry junkies report feeling vibrations when there are none..."

"As human beings, we're so tapped into our community, responsiveness to what's going on, we're so attuned to the threat of isolation and rejection, we'd rather make a mistake than miss a call," he said. "Our brain is going to be scanning and scanning and scanning to see if we have to respond socially to someone."

Is that your phone or your imagination? - Yahoo! News

This happens to me all the time. I feel my hip vibrating and reach down to find out my blackberry is sitting on the desk or nightstand.

I thought I was the only one

This happens to me all the time. I feel my hip vibrating and reach down to find out my blackberry is sitting on the desk or nightstand.
I'm glad this ph[-]one[/-]enomenon passed me by...

I had my arm around my friends waist for a picture and she started vibrating. She has two crackberries, one for work and one for home.

I had my arm around my friends waist for a picture and she started vibrating.

I'm sure CFB will be along shortly to twist this thread into one of a sexual nature........:D

Ever seen "Keeping the Faith" on DVD - and watched the deleted scenes? Blonde is in her office with her cell phone strapped to her thigh (under her business skirt of course)...and has her beau repeatedly call ;) CFB should approve!

Back
Top Bottom