Just got another easy gig.

dumpster56

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Now I have a third day of semi work. I am teaching elementary school Physical Education now on Monday from 9:15 to 3:30 Tuesday From 8:45 to 2:25 and Fridays 7:45 to 2:55. Now the time is what I must put in at the schools. Since I added the monday job I now recieve 6 sick days and 1 personel day. Plus health insurance for me. I have a fantastic plan with my pension.

I have been doing this for 2 months now tuesdays and fridays, adding monday begins in November. 315 dollars a day. It is NOT work. I get to play games in a gym! Plus you gotta see the mothers of these 1st and 2nd graders! Oofah.>:D

I didn't realize what a fantastic job teaching was until I started looking for a job overseas to do when I travel. Teachers are in such demand overseas for all sorts of things that it would be no problem for you to get a job anywhere if you have experience and references (SE Asia, S. America and so forth). Lucky you! Too bad I didn't get a degree to be a teacher.

Are you still a coach too? You are sounding pretty busy. I bet the first and second graders are so cute when trying to do the games.

Are you still a coach too? You are sounding pretty busy. I bet the first and second graders are so cute when trying to do the games.

I did coach a middle school xcountry team this late summer and early fall, we were conference champs boys and girls teams. BUT I am done with the 5 day a week 12 week season for 2000 dollars. Not worth the time. Now with the Monday teaching job forget it.

You should see the kindergardeners!! You sound the whistle and they freeze and then do it again they start running and laughing and screaming with wide smiles on their faces. A truley fantastic job!

I didn't realize what a fantastic job teaching was until I started looking for a job overseas to do when I travel. Teachers are in such demand overseas for all sorts of things that it would be no problem for you to get a job anywhere if you have experience and references (SE Asia, S. America and so forth). Lucky you! Too bad I didn't get a degree to be a teacher.

Probably a good way to become immersed in the culture. It is likely to make one more accepted by the locals more quickly.

Back
Top Bottom