'Less Vegas'

Something caught my eye at the end of the article. A reference to an online course source...StripandGrowRich.com
And of course I checked it out...:whistle:

An excerpt "my regulars bring me...money...see them...1.5 to 2 hours each a shift, often fully clothed and having a nice dinner. I travel, I have a great big house with a wonderful pool and waterfall, a sporty convertible, financial freedom, several businesses that I’m passionate about (including THIS ONE!)…and most of all, I OWN my time and my schedule"

All I'm missing is the pool with waterfall and the businesses.

My next career !!!! :ROFLMAO: And a great inflation hedge!!!
I'll continue the transition from Engineer to Suzy Homemaker to _________.

Lots of "foreclosured" dogs at our local shelter as well. Two border collies were among the ones last month, fortunately found new homes before I had to pull them. My latest foster was an involuntary owner surrender, too, when the owner got taken to jail.

Ok I was interested in Stripandgrowrich.com also, my friends wife is a dancer, I'll have to tell her about it.

However, what really got my eye and raised my blood pressure, is what type of crazy banks are still lending to people who have a current mortgage. Presumably most people had to stretch to afford a place in Vegas a few years ago. If somebody was already paying $3-4,000 a month for a mortgage. How much more debt can they afford to take on, given the bad employment picture in Vegas?

I found that odd as well Clifp. Are they not underwriting? I am not even sure that I believe it.

They sell t-shirts at that site for strippers. Not too early to think about a special something for that special someone in your life.

There is a Youtube video (Current TV - Gore's thing) covering the Vegas collapse and one of the segments was about a loan officer, IIRC, that turned to stripping after the real estate collapse.

Maybe that site is her way of creative destruction :)

BTW - how would she explain that gap on her resume if she returned to banking :confused:

Back
Top Bottom