Managing retirement assets in today's environment

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
Received this (part of email) from Vanguard today. Their webinars are usually pretty good.

Vanguard Flagship Services® invites you to participate in a live panel discussion on managing your retirement assets in today's investment environment.

Chances are, recent market volatility has impacted your retirement portfolio. Like many investors, you may be watching your investments more closely these days and wondering what, if anything, you should do.

Please join us for this live interactive webcast featuring Fran Kinniry and Colleen Jaconetti of the Vanguard Investment Strategy Group as they discuss: How to create a dynamic spending plan for your retirement.
How to manage your portfolio in or near retirement.
What you should do in response to market fluctuations.

Date: Thursday, October 6, 2011
Time: 1 p.m., Eastern time

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]Vanguard must be anxious for participation - they are even condescending to offer the webinar to non-Flagship tugboats and garbage scows like moi! Too bad I will be working....

Dear Amethyst,

You're invited to participate in a live panel discussion on managing your retirement assets in today's investment environment. While these webcasts are typically offered to Vanguard Flagship Services clients, we'd also like to extend this special invitation to you.
[/FONT]

Received this (part of email) from Vanguard today. Their webinars are usually pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom