Multiple Quotes

Leonidas

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Where the stars at night are big and bright
I like the feature that allows us to quote multiple different posts in a reply, and I even successfully used it a couple of times, but now find that it's not working for me. When I click on the ("+) buttons they react by changing background color and the + turns into a -, but when I select "post reply" it opens up the reply window without any of the quoted material. Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks for noting this problem. I have alerted site Admins of this and await their investigation.

I like the feature that allows us to quote multiple different posts in a reply, and I even successfully used it a couple of times, but now find that it's not working for me. When I click on the ("+) buttons they react by changing background color and the + turns into a -, but when I select "post reply" it opens up the reply window without any of the quoted material. Anyone else experiencing this?

testing...

Ya does the same for me. I cant get it to work.

See next post for detailed procedure

To use the multi-quote feature:

- Open thread you want to respond to.

- Click the multi-quote button (the button with the +) in each post that you want to include in your reply.

- Now click on the quote button in the first post that you are including (button says quote) in your reply.

- The quotes should appear in the reply editor.

- Add clever new text to go along with the quoted text and post your reply.

Enjoy that feeling of satisfaction you get when you win. :)

To use the multi-quote feature:

- Open thread you want to respond to.

- Click the multi-quote button (the button with the +) in each post that you want to include in your reply.

- Now click on the quote button in the first post that you are including (button says quote) in your reply.

- The quotes should appear in the reply editor.

- Add clever new text to go along with the quoted text and post your reply.

Enjoy that feeling of satisfaction you get when you win. :)

Ya does the same for me. I cant get it to work.

oohhh ahhh thanks

Back
Top Bottom