My 1-year anniversary here

disneysteve

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I just realized that I joined the site and made my first post on 2/10/21. I just went back and reread that intro post where I said I might go part time in 2-3 years. As it turns out, I went part time November 28, 2021 and am now seriously looking at taking the next step, very possibly before the end of this year.

Thank you to everyone who has answered all of my questions and given me such great advice.

And I have appreciated your informative posts over the last year. So, thank you, too.

I just realized that I joined the site and made my first post on 2/10/21. I just went back and reread that intro post where I said I might go part time in 2-3 years. As it turns out, I went part time November 28, 2021 and am now seriously looking at taking the next step, very possibly before the end of this year.

Thank you to everyone who has answered all of my questions and given me such great advice.

Great! So, now that you’re part time, can we start getting some personalized medical advice? As they say, sharing is caring. I have a pain in my......

Just kidding. Thanks for the post, and let’s hope you’re able to stay on course.

And I have appreciated your informative posts over the last year. So, thank you, too.

+1...and you are a posting machine!

I've been here for over 10 years and don't have as many posts as you! I need to pick up the pace! :LOL:

Happy anniversary, may your future plans work out as planned. I have enjoyed reading your posts.

Great! So, now that you’re part time, can we start getting some personalized medical advice? As they say, sharing is caring. I have a pain in my......

Just kidding. Thanks for the post, and let’s hope you’re able to stay on course.

You know the response to that? Ask the person to undress. I’m also kidding.

Last edited:
+1...and you are a posting machine!

I've been here for over 10 years and don't have as many posts as you! I need to pick up the pace! :LOL:
Well that isn't necessarily a good thing :cool:. I probably spend a bit more time online than I ought to. Imagine what will happen when I'm actually retired.

so did I!
EDIT: 2-7 for me. It has been a fun and informative ride. Thank you Steve.

Steve, I appreciate your posts. You bring a great deal of knowledge. I also appreciate how hard you worked in your medical career. Glad to here you may be retiring soon, you deserve it. Keep on posting.

Back
Top Bottom