Need help selling ?

Monterey298sc

Recycles dryer sheets
Commercial buildings in a pandemic year to retire. If worth 1 million in normal market, would you cut your losses and sell for 1/2. We have 2.5 M without the Commerical buildings. Been for sale for 6 months and no luck. Need suggestions. Still running our business, but want to retire now.

The market determines a value, that has to be agreed by a seller and a buyer. It sounds like your property is worth more to you than a buyer. You need to find that sale price number where a buyer and you the seller meet at a number you both can live with.

I assume you have a commercial real estate agent helping your sale? Are you getting good advice and service or should you consider a different agent?

Are you planning to sell the business with the property? As part of the business? Or as a separate transaction and the business buyer may relocate the business once it sells? Maybe the two are intertwined and that may be discouraging building buyers?

Last edited:
I would never drop by 1/2 on the first shot.

Drop to $900K and see if you get any action.

I watched a tv show where they put cameras in houses that were being shown, then used the information to make the place more attractive.
Maybe you are not getting the honest information about why it's not selling.

I'd certainly change brokers at this point.

Back
Top Bottom