NEXT

rpow53

Dryer sheet aficionado
When will the bond market fail and the double dip recession start? just want to know when not to walk under any tall buildings!

It will happen precisely at 1:37 pm on Wednesday, October 20 - provided it is overcast in Poughkeepsie and Lindsay Lohan captures Osama Bin Laden earlier in the day.

It will happen precisely at 1:37 pm on Wednesday, October 20 - provided it is overcast in Poughkeepsie and Lindsey Lohan captures Osama Bin Laden earlier in the day.
Did you forget that the groundhog saw his shadow this year?

0202_phil_460x276.jpg

Obviously, it will all come to an end on the anniversary of Hitler withdrawing Germany from the League of Nations and the first Kamikaze attack.

October 21st.

Oh, and of course precisely at 1:37 pm provided it is overcast in Poughkeepsie and Lindsey Lohan captures Osama Bin Laden earlier in the day.

Shouldn't we ask Paul the Octopus that did so well with the world cup?
TJ

The chinese are coming!! Run toward them so they will not get too tired. We don't want to bite the hand that feeds us.

Can't be. I heard he was grilled with some garlic and olive oil and eaten with a nice Albariño

Michael, you know your wines and foods. Good call!

I certainly agree that there was more useful information in MichaelB's post than the OP. ;)

I don't recall ever having an Albariño - that should be an easy one to put on my micro-bucket list and scratch off!

-ERD50

Michael, you know your wines and foods. Good call!
Thanks. I recall such an encounter with one of Paul’s clan. It was quite enjoyable and well worth repeating.:)

I don't recall ever having an Albariño - that should be an easy one to put on my micro-bucket list and scratch off!
Now’s the time – an excellent hot weather / summertime libation. Just had some this past weekend with cedar planked salmon. Yum...

Over the past few years offerings have increased and prices have come down, so the timing couldn’t be better. Cheers :)

The next leg of the recession will begin and the markets will tank immediately after I make the next contribution to my retirement accounts and the buy orders are executed. Trust me, it always happens this way.

Back
Top Bottom