Now that we're retired, what forum do we graduate to?

Is that question at all serious? If you can't find gold in here for retirees, early or not, then, well, I guess I hope you'll share some of your vast knowledge with the rest of us.

Is that question at all serious? If you can't find gold in here for retirees, early or not, then, well, I guess I hope you'll share some of your vast knowledge with the rest of us.

Nope, not at all serious. I have no vast knowledge; I gather what I need from this forum.

There are still a lot of contributors on here that retired years ago (I'm looking at you Imolder :cool:) I'm learning from their trials and tribulations.

There are so many decisions post early retirement which one can gleam from this forum.

This topic follows the one from a couple weeks ago about old people and opinions.

bogleheads.org for investing, personal finance, consumer issues, and shooting the bull.

Congratulations. The forum is not like work where can no longer hang around after you retire.

For some of us, forums about investment strategies. For others, forums about how to pinch pennies.

Actually, I find plenty of each here.

Back
Top Bottom