Pedorrero: check your PMs regarding "Investor Wisdom 101" FAQs... thanks! (ntip)

Nords

Moderator Emeritus
Pedorrero: check your PMs regarding "Investor Wisdom 101" FAQs... thanks! (ntip)

Got it, thanks! I've started the "FAQ" thread tonight. Let the train wreck begin >:D

Pedorrero: Let me caution you against using phrases like "Let the train wreck begin".

While it is abundantly and transparently clear your use of the phrase "Let the train wreck begin" in the above context was a wry bit of humor (and I for one thoroughly enjoyed your jest), it is possible some people in this forum may misinterpret such language.

I know you may find it hard to believe that anyone could be so thick headed, humorless, and devoid of basic human social skills to not see the constructive fun clearly intended in your comment. But such folks do read this forum from time to time, and they occassionally make posts here. You will be very surprised who these people might be.

So, just a friendly warning about such phrases. If you feel like you want to make them anyway, then perhaps in parentheses you should clearly label such phrases with warnings such as "Humor. I'm Just Joking. Don't Get Bent Out of Shape." . Of course, such drastic safety warning labels would then take all the fun out of the wry humor intended. But hey---some folks seem to need these labels.

Perhaps the government should get involved in forum posts safety labelling?

Back
Top Bottom