problems with the "location" feature

Urchina

Full time employment: Posting here.
I can't get my user CP to let me put my location below my avatar. When I go to "edit details" it has me type in my location... and then doesn't post it under my avatar.

Any ideas for how to fix this?

Thanks.

I entered mine in the City/Town field, farther down the screen. I had the same problem as you, and entered one comment in Location, another in City/Town , and the City/Town one is what shows up in my posts.

It's great to see your location now, Urchina! It really helps me a lot sometimes if I have a geographical context for a person and their posts. It gives you another dimension.

Sorry I didn't have insomnia last night. (No, I'm not REALLY sorry but you know what I mean! :2funny: Glad that you got help and got it figured out).

I'm still suffering from 25 years of out of hours work. I sleep through the night, now, which took about a year after ER to happen. But my nights tend to run from 2-3 am through about 9 or 10 in the morning. I should probably work on shifting that around to a more normal sleep schedule. But anyway, glad to be of help.

Back
Top Bottom