racist Ebay seller leaves bad taste in my mouth

How can a seller make a profit selling stamps? He/she can't buy them at a discount and the buyer wouldn't pay more than face value. Where's the profit opportunity or reason to sell?

How can a seller make a profit selling stamps? He/she can't buy them at a discount and the buyer wouldn't pay more than face value. Where's the profit opportunity or reason to sell?

They make it up on volume. :LOL:

Maybe they bought forever stamps before the last price increase, and now are selling them between the two prices? That's all I can think of, and I'd think you could invest the money better over that time.

They make it up on volume. :LOL:

Maybe they bought forever stamps before the last price increase, and now are selling them between the two prices? That's all I can think of, and I'd think you could invest the money better over that time.

Yeah, unless there is some wrinkle we aren't thinking of, the whole deal is suspicious. It's like someone stopping you on the street and offering to sell you $20 bills for $19 each. I wouldn't do it. Something has to be wrong.

I wonder if the stamp seller's entire profit is/was derived from short-shipping people like broadway.

I really try to avoid buying things where I don't understand how the seller is making his profit.

With Forever stamps you could buy them before the price went up then resell at close to face value.

He makes money by short changing people.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: The guy is a cheat.

Back
Top Bottom