Receiving Benefits While Working Calculator

B-Guy

Recycles dryer sheets
I’m looking for a good Receiving Benefits While Working Calculator. I’m trying to decide whether I would be better off taking SS at 62 vs taking SS at FRA vs somewhere in between. I’m specifically looking to see if I would be better off forgoing SS benefits until FRA or having my benefit reduced as I will receive more income than $21,240 due to farm related income that will put me above the maximum income bracket.

And have you tried Open Social Security? Clicking the check box for special situations, and telling them that you are still working (and what your compensation is)?

Thank you, and yes, I tried Receiving Benefits While Working Calculator. It’s results doesn’t fit our needs.

Our situation is that we have agriculture income that isn’t steady, however I have both a 10 and 20 year average. Both are numbers are close so I have a good average income from the farm.

What I’m looking for is a calculator to generate if we would be better off taking SS and paying the penalty or forgoing SS until (:confused:) age.

Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom