Small rebalance 12-24

tdv2

Recycles dryer sheets
Been doing some house keeping in my IRA accounts and made a few small re-balance trades before the market close Christmas eve. I have one more account to adjust and will leave that until later in the week. With my AA out of kilter and the S&P down 13% for the year, it seems like a good a time as any. I guess there are three and a half trading days left in the year.

Thanks for the reminder. No rebalancing going on here - just selling a few things to raise more cash, before year's end. I had been meaning to sell the last of my individual equities - a whopping 3 shares of GOOGL. Thanks to your post, I got the transaction in just before market close. I also have a small amount of a fund that I want to sell, but will leave that until later in the week.

Been doing some house keeping in my IRA accounts and made a few small re-balance trades before the market close Christmas eve. I have one more account to adjust and will leave that until later in the week. With my AA out of kilter and the S&P down 13% for the year, it seems like a good a time as any. I guess there are three and a half trading days left in the year.

Great minds think alike.

Moved 2% from bonds to stocks, mostly into small cap. That gets me back to my target AA and large/small target. Minor move, but made sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom