Sold !

Monterey298sc

Recycles dryer sheets
Need suggestions on how and who to call to liquidate my building. File cabinets , couches , paintings , chairs ect.

Sell my self? Market place , auction?
Thanks

There are firms that specialize in that sort of thing. A tradeoff between best convenience and best $ return of course. You bank's trust people or an attorney can probably give you some names.

Doing it yourself? Use FB Marketplace and CL. Plus the hassle of dealing with the people, but more money in your pocket at end of the process.

Or want a company to take charge and just hand you a check when it's done? For a company, look for estate sale buyers or estate auction companies. Less total money, but much less hassles and time on your part.

Do you want to get rid of it fast and easy, or do you want to make money on the items? You have a short window, so I'd be going the former. Goodwill for the good stuff, Get-Junk for the rest.

Pretty common problem. Our tenant does part time work (when they are crunched) for a company that clears out business spaces in short order. They recycle what they can, take stuff to the dump (and bill the client) and sell anything valuable. Because they typically have short timelines - they charge the customer, rather than sell for the customer for a commission.

Know that the longer you wait the more likely you'll have to pay $$$ for a junk hauling service.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom