Thanks for hand holding me for 5 years!

Winemaker

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Today is the fifth anniversary of my RE, after 35 years of 10-12 hour days in the bowels of Mother Earth. While I thought my RE was possible, I had some doubt, but not as much as DW, as she RE'd 8 months later. Thanks to Forum Members who backed up my strategy and confirmed my decisions over the past 5 years.

With God's help, we are enjoying our grandchildren, our friends, our travels, our garden, our wine and our health. It is a blessing that we are so grateful for.:dance:

Congrats.
Nothing better than retirement. 2 years for us.

Glad to hear your retirement is on track for many years of happiness. I'm on year 4 at this time and the forum has helped get me through some questions.

Only 4 months for me and not really very early (62) but still feels sweet after 41 years in the rat race.

Still learning alot here so THANKS

Congrats! Great feeling, living free of work stress. IMHO it doesn't get old, just better. We wake up in gratitude everyday. DH still consults but he enjoys it from home.

Congratulations--isn't retirement life grand?

Finishing up year three for me. Many thanks to the guidance and advice from folks on the forum!

Work? I vaguely recall something called that lol. Glad it’s working out for you as well.

Back
Top Bottom