Trade Like Chuck?

My friend's ex coworker who shared an office with her, retired with $200k and a pension, the first few years, he managed to triple the amount to $700k, but it has since gone sideway. But that's the most positive thing I've heard. He also has a SS on top of pension, so it's not like he will be eating dog food either if he lost the whole amount.

I don't watch TV, so did not know about this Chuck guy. A lot of things happening on the street, I learn from this forum. :)

He's a retired airline pilot. I wouldn't trust him with my dog.:)

Instead of just spending time placing electronic trades, paying commissions, watching the stocks change price every 2 seconds, and trying to figure out when to sell them, why not go to the Aqueduct Racetrack in Queens and put the money on a nag? It's quicker and less work. Plus, you can have a beer and a good sandwich. ;)

I prefer the trotters. Yonkers Raceway was always good for a cheap fun night out.

... This guy is an 8 time winner of some stock finance contest. ....
I'm guessing the promoters started out with about 400 "Chucks", and this is the one who won 8 times.

It's like the story of the guy that calls 800 people, tells 400 that stock xyz will go up, and 400 that it will go down. When the stock moves, he calls back the 400 that match the stock move, and reminds them and makes the next half-up, half-down 'prediction'. After this cycles a few times, he has a dozen people who think he is a genius at predicting stock movement!

Just gotta play the odds.

-ERD50

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom