Travel hack

I'm probably an outlier. I do update Moneydance on my phone, so that's not an issue. Also, it probably helps that I have the large screen on my phone (14 Pro Max). That's one of the main reasons I got that version.

OTOH, I also carry my Kindle with lots of books on it. That's a necessity for me, but it's small and light weight.

For Moneydance updates, is that with an app on the phone or do you connect back to a laptop and use the Mac app?

I also carry a Kobo for reading (similar to a Kindle). I’m starting to realize I carry a lot gadgets! [emoji2]

Yes, the Moneydance app on the phone is quite capable. It doesn't have anything to do with investments, but for credit cards and bank accounts it's basically the same as the desktop version.

Yes, the Moneydance app on the phone is quite capable. It doesn't have anything to do with investments, but for credit cards and bank accounts it's basically the same as the desktop version.

I’ll have to give a try. Thanks!

Snug Plug

I carry a few of these - they’ve worked great

Snug Plug - Your Loose Outlet Fix (10/Pack Clear) https://a.co/d/gTIhIHd

Even beyond the security concerns with random USB outlets, I prefer to plug in my own charger, which will output higher amps than USB ports.

Back
Top Bottom