TurboTax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boho

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
"Your User ID and Fast Refund Enclosed." NOT! That was in the title of their spam. I don't like that game. I never used TurboTax. I entered my email when I wanted to get an extension of time using Free File or something, but I couldn't determine that they had such a form and there was no "help" feature for me to look up how to file for an extension, so I left and looked at other Free File companies listed by the IRS. I was still open to returning because TT seems to handle the most different tax situations, but then this email. I'm still looking.

Attachments

• TurboTax-spam.jpg
    TurboTax-spam.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 81
I didn't want to open your link. Maybe you got a fraudulent phishing email? Perhaps not even TT at all.

I love TurboTax. It has made my life so much easier. Fidelity gives it to me for free, but I would pay for it. Just my opinion.

I pay for TT & think it's a good deal.

Last edited:
Without TurboTax my life would be more taxing.

I hate emails. Treat them all like spam. I still get Taxact emails but just consider them ads. Only used taxact once more then 6 years back. Tax Freedom is from Intuit but is a separate program then the regular tax programs. Intuit has a lower income limit for the federally required free file program then Tax Act.
I hate the turbotax free free free ads. Free is not what they do best. Almost everyone gets caught up in an up sell. And the 39.00 to have your refund pay for your filing fee is just usury -although that fee goes to Santa Barbara-green spot- or something-not TT.

After you enter all your info into TT, it asks you if you want to file or ask for an extension. Those who need to file for an extension may need to make estimated payments to avoid penalties!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom