What and where is FIRECALC

FIRECALC is a retirement calculater developed by the original owner of this site. The current owners continue to maintain it. You will find a link to it at the bottom of this page.

Smart-ass here. Did you check the inter-galactic bit bucket? Seriously, since others have provided the location, I'll just add it's one sweet tool. I've modeled my retirement six ways to Sunday - - - and determined that I can exit in a few months and retire at 60. Good luck!

Thanks ! Plan is to get out at 60 also. 2 more years !!! Played alittle with the calculator. It states Im good to go. We'll see

Firecalc is very good.

iOrp is good.
******** is good.
Flexible retirement planner is good.
ESPlanner can be helpful
Retiree Portfolio Model is good.
Etc. Etc.

I would not base my planning on just one. Play around and get a feel for their different methodologies/strengths/weaknesses. Can I Retire Yet? - Save More - Invest Smarter - Retire Sooner has done a lot of work on comparing calculators over the years, including several comparison posts.

Firecalc is very good.

iOrp is good.
******** is good.
Flexible retirement planner is good.
ESPlanner can be helpful
Retiree Portfolio Model is good.
Etc. Etc.

I would not base my planning on just one. Play around and get a feel for their different methodologies/strengths/weaknesses. .

+1
Something as critical as RE, you need to have second, third, fourth and fifth opinions! But FireCals remains my favorite

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom