What happened to the littering thread I was trying to respond to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sojourner

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I was in the midst of typing up a reply to a thread about littering started by rayinpenn, when I noticed that the thread just vanished. I couldn't post my reply, and now I can't find any trace of the thread in any of the sub-forums. Just curious what happened. Surely a topic such as littering wasn't so controversial that it got shut down by the mods... or did it?

Sometimes the mods will take a thread offline while they have a discussion about the topic or one or more posts on the thread. Standby for further information.

I was in the midst of typing up a reply to a thread about littering started by rayinpenn, when I noticed that the thread just vanished. I couldn't post my reply, and now I can't find any trace of the thread in any of the sub-forums. Just curious what happened. Surely a topic such as littering wasn't so controversial that it got shut down by the mods... or did it?
Yes, REWahoo was once a moderator, and he still remembers. :)

That thread is offline. Littering can be a fair topic. but the discussion has moved to caning and corporal punishment, and also prop[erty rights. Both deliberately, it would seem.

Sometimes the mods will take a thread offline while they have a discussion about the topic or one or more posts on the thread. Standby for further information.

Thanks, REWahoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom