Where will the Dow be at on Dec. 31, 2013?

Just glancing through the thread.....still kind of amazes me to see the vast differences people see in the markets. Some people are constantly optimistic..... others see nothing but doom coming.

Even a blind squirrel....

I'm hoping the DOW doesn't decide to tank in the last few trading days of the year.

Coach

Perhaps I missed this thread back then, but I did not make a prediction. Can I enter one now?

Hey, this blind squirrel found his unexpected nuts too. Who woulda thunk? Still counting them via Quicken. Here hoping it will last.

Perhaps I missed this thread back then, but I did not make a prediction. Can I enter one now?

Hey, this blind squirrel found his unexpected nuts too. Who woulda thunk? Still counting them via Quicken. Here hoping it will last.
You can make a prediction for Dec 31, 2014. :cool:

Even a blind squirrel....

I'm hoping the DOW doesn't decide to tank in the last few trading days of the year.

Coach
Congrats Coach! Sometimes it pays to be wildly optimistic! Well - we still have 3 trading days left, so knock on wood!

I hereby declare Coach the official winner of the contest. His prediction of 16,775 is by far the closest to the actual 2013 Dow closing number of 16,576. Very very impressive. Congratulations.

His guess sure seemed wildly overly optimistic a year ago. 2013 was indeed a great year for investing in stocks. I'm really glad that his pick was the winner.

Back
Top Bottom