Who was interested in a small tool shed?

samclem

Moderator Emeritus
Someone was asking about a good price on a steel tool shed--the post was lost in the great data dump two days ago.

Menards has the exact model you specified on sale this week. 10"w x 8"L Hamlet stortage shed by Arrow. It is $259. Price good through Oct 26th.

I hadn't been to a Menards until they built one near us a few months ago. I like it better than HD or Lowes, but it is quite a drive from our house, so I have to have a good reason to go.

Someone was asking about a good price on a steel tool shed--the post was lost in the great data dump two days ago.

Menards has the exact model you specified on sale this week. 10"w x 8"L Hamlet stortage shed by Arrow. It is $259. Price good through Oct 26th.

I hadn't been to a Menards until they built one near us a few months ago. I like it better than HD or Lowes, but it is quite a drive from our house, so I have to have a good reason to go.

It was my post. I found something I like on craigslist, if that doesn't work out, I'll definitely check out your recommandation. thanks for the info.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom