Why are we so obsessed with Iran a third world country?

BooBear..... don't look now but Iran is Muslim also.... only they have declared that Israel should be wiped from the face of the earth.... by the way.... Israel has nukes also.. or so it is said.

Now just what do you think Iran would do if they had Nukes?

England, France, Israel, Russia, China, Pakistan, India, and North Korea. I only see one on the list now that concerns me.

and that's Israel.....right,

FYI England does not have nukes its the UK, the UK's Trident sub base is in Scotland, so maybe when Scotland votes for independence from the UK we'll have a fully tartan nuke.

On a more serious note I'm yet to be convinced that Iran will pursue nukes and a policy of engagement with all the powers in the middle east would be sensible. The US also needs to separate its foreign policy from the blind defense of Israel. The US should put its own interests first ,not Israel's as it does now.

I went to Iran in February for 4 days. It was seriously amazing, the people were amazingly friendly and I had no issues what so ever.

I was in Tehran for a day and then up into the mountains for some skiing. I haven't met friendlier people in the middle east. I constantly got asked where I was from and without hesitation I said American. People were extremely happy to see people (Americans) visit their country. The food, the service, the hospitality in general was excellent. I would definitely go back.

Billman

I've also found it's not Americans that others hate, but America. Frankly, I don't give much of a galdarn. I've never met people anywhere in the world who weren't just people, one on one.

Back
Top Bottom