Withdrawing in January for the year?

And regardless how it is counted or managed the drawer contains the same number of undergarments when you go sleep at night. :)

For that person, yes. For, each person has a different underwear AA that he/she likes. Some like to have more socks than T-shirts. Some have cold feet, and like to increase sock AA during the winter (Tactical AA). Some need no underwear because they go "commando".

Last edited:
Yes, just like should toilet paper emerge from the top/front of the roll or the back/bottom of the roll?

I'm sorry, but NO!!!
This is an absolutely critical parameter, and there is only one correct answer.
Period.

[Note: Determining the right way to install the roll is left as an exercise for the reader.]

Yes, just like should toilet paper emerge from the top/front of the roll or the back/bottom of the roll?

Lol...

While many people consider this topic unimportant, some hold strong opinions on the matter. Advice columnist Ann Landers said that the subject was the most controversial issue in her column's history.
-Wikipedia on toilet paper orientation

Given how persnickety some forum members are I expected more debate on this important topic. :D

...once money leaves that online savings account to our local bank accounts things change as I consider these local bank accounts to be transitional... simply in the process of being spent on living expenses. So while these local bank accounts are part of my net worth, in my mental fund accounting they are part of the operating fund and not part of the retirement fund. Now that said, the balance in these local bank accounts is typically pretty modest... typically less than 1% of the retirement assets so it really doesn't make a big difference.

This is exactly what I do/will continue to do, only you put it much more succinctly than I did.

Back
Top Bottom