www.FundReports.com?

PointBreeze

Recycles dryer sheets
Anyone receive a notice in the mail from National Financial Services (a subsidiary of Fidelity) about a fund report being available, and suggests you update your communication preferences at www.FundReports.com using a 20 digit code printed on the notice as an ID?

It appears legit, but I wanted to check in with folks before doing anything.

Thanks.

Anyone receive a notice in the mail from National Financial Services (a subsidiary of Fidelity) about a fund report being available, and suggests you update your communication preferences at www.FundReports.com using a 20 digit code printed on the notice as an ID?

It appears legit, but I wanted to check in with folks before doing anything.

Thanks.

Never heard of it. I have Fidelity and didn't get the notice.

Contact Fidelity if you want confirmation that it is legit.

I didn't receive this notice, but we get all communications electronically, so it wouldn't apply to us.

Contact Fidelity if you want confirmation that it is legit.

I didn't receive this notice, but we get all communications electronically, so it wouldn't apply to us.

We get all notifications electronically, too. Hence my concern.

I don't recall receiving that.

I'm with Fidelity on my accounts and I have not received any such notice. I suspect it's a phishing attempt, to get you to click on the link, then log into your Fidelity account. But yes, agree you can call Fidelity and talk to a real person who can verify if it is from Fidelity or not.

I'm with Fidelity on my accounts and I have not received any such notice. I suspect it's a phishing attempt, to get you to click on the link, then log into your Fidelity account. But yes, agree you can call Fidelity and talk to a real person who can verify if it is from Fidelity or not.

The OP said this came via snail mail, not email.

fundreports.com seems to be a legit site. OP - please contact Fido and let us know the outcome.

I'd be surprised if a scammer would go through the hassle/expense of doing something like this via physical mail.

The notice is a postcard, correct? I occasionally receive those, but tend to ignore them.

Here is a discussion on the official Fidelity Reddit thread related to this. In sum, this is likely not a phishing attempt. But, there does seem to be a circular reference in play, which is probably a good reason to ignore it :):

https://www.reddit.com/r/fidelityinvestments/comments/12pj1p1/trying_to_avoid_snailmail/

Fidelity Rep:
I can certainly understand wanting to eliminate all mail delivery. However, even when setting your account up for eDelivery, there are still some items that must be sent through the mail to our clients...
User:
I have 9-10 bond funds in an IRA with Fidelity, and I get paper mail a few times a year for every one of them, saying, "Important fund reports now available online!"

The form also offers, "Go paperless!" by going to www.FundReports.com and entering the Unique ID at the bottom of the form.

When I do so and click, "Enroll for paperless"...drumroll please 😉🥁...the URL redirects me to Fidelity, where everything in my profile is already set to e-delivery. Circulus in demonstrando.

Thank you, jollystomper! This is exactly the info I was hoping to find. I’ll pitch the postcard.

Back
Top Bottom