58YO Single Parent With Youngest Out of House Making $40/Yr.

You are doing great, keep it up and Happy Thanksgiving....

Thanks! You too!
My two oldest are hosting this year so all I have to do is show up with pie.

Just remember to also push back on those high medical bills... I think you will be really surprised how much they will take off if you are willing to pay immediately...

When you save some money, call someone with a balance you can pay... tell them if they knock off 50% you will pay now... but if they are not willing to work with you you will probably put them in the very slow pay pile... or the no pay pile...

Just remember to also push back on those high medical bills... I think you will be really surprised how much they will take off if you are willing to pay immediately...

When you save some money, call someone with a balance you can pay... tell them if they knock off 50% you will pay now... but if they are not willing to work with you you will probably put them in the very slow pay pile... or the no pay pile...
Excellent! I will do that! Saving up $1000 for emergencies first, then attacking the highest interest loan and choosing a small (-$300) medical bill every month to negotiate a payoff with cash. Will work my way up to larger bills as I get more tucked away. My largest is $9998.00 and already 4+ years old.

Thanks again!

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend!

Back
Top Bottom