Fanatic woman traveller from Germany, 57, wants to say hello!

Kamala

Confused about dryer sheets
Hi,

I am living in the North of Germany. Every day I am waiting for my early retirement at the end of 2011. Then I directly will go first to India, as this is my favourite country and then I will visit my boy friend in Pakistan. I got to know him on my first tour to Pakistan in 2007. After that time I was in Pakistan many times and I love it very much. But for longer living I prefer in any case India. I make always backpacking independent tours. I always want to stay free in my decisions during travelling. Yesterdeay I found this wonderful forum and directly I decided to become a member. Mostly I am interested in Visa regulations of Asia, because this will be my biggest problem during the next years. I intend to make backpacking from 59 to 80 and nobody will convince me from another opinion (regarding illness and such a nonsense). I am used to do this since 20 years. My children are living their own lives since a long time and so I am absolutely free and can enjoy travelling At the moment I intend to keep my flat in Hannover - but nobody knows what will happen. But one thing is clear: I will never live in a fixed partnership, I always want to stay free. Yes, thats all. I hope to find good ideas and tipps in this forum and I am interested to contact to many other travellers.

So, all the best for other travellers in this world.

Kamala

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello from another forum member living in Germany, planning for ER in 2012.

We love travelling, too, but we also like to return home.
There is more than one way to enjoy life. For us a good mix is the key.

Unfortunately health issues could take away the joy of travelling. Some people are more blessed than others in that area and not all issues can be managed by a healthy lifestyle.

Take care and have fun,
Chris

Welcome , You have a great outlook so have a ball now why you can . It seems late 70's is when most people really slow down .

Back
Top Bottom