FIRED and depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that explains why geezers are more cranky.

Now that I have a perfect excuse, get off my [-]lawn[/-] xeriscape front yard!

Yea you are right it is kinda emotionally satisfying to live in a state that legalized it. :LOL:

Until you find out that the state will take another year to see legal dispensaries. I live in MA. Recreational use legal in Dec 2016. Estimated to be available for legal purchase sometime in 2017.

Glass STILL half empty. Wah.

To OP, could something be making you sad? I am not yet retired a year and was very happy. This whole election has spun my head around. It isn't just what is going on with choosing a new president. It is the whole process of being dragged through the mud over the last year. It has shown me a side of people I never wanted to see. People I thought were friends - I don't even want to keep in touch with any longer. It made me question who really are my friends and who I want to spend time with. Things that kept me busy and happy now seem to be meaningless in the grand scheme of things. I am obsessed with the news and constantly waiting for the "other shoe to drop".

Just wondering if you may be going through a similar phase.

Politics has never made or lost me any friends and it never will.

Friends are friends and politics is politics.

One is people and the other isn't, it's just words.

Yeah words spoken by people but just words. Friends have feeling and feeling goes well beyond what words are capable of.

Thanks for the interesting discussion. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom