Good bye - I enjoyed being here

OAG

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Just wanted to say Good bye and say I enjoyed this forum for a couple of years. Thanks to all that have helped during the time I have been a member here.

OAG

Hey, sorry to hear you are moving on to other pastures. Come back for a visit sometime--the weather is nice here in ER land.

And if I've not had opportunity before to thank you: thank you very much for your service to our country.
Sarah

Happy trails to you... I hope everything is ok.

Thank you for saying goodbye. I've been part of this forum for a while, and it distresses me when a member just vanishes.....

Hey, sorry to hear you are moving on to other pastures. Come back for a visit sometime--the weather is nice here in ER land.

And if I've not had opportunity before to thank you: thank you very much for your service to our country.
Sarah

What she said. :(:(

Best wishes OAG! I am sorry you are leaving, Your posts always had a high information content.

Like Sarah said, come back whenever you feel like it.

Ha

Best to you - have enjoyed your counterpoint to the high stock component crowd - it's good to have people showing that there are different ways to reach the same goal.

Goshdang it, OAG, for the first time I am NOT enjoying reading one of your posts!! Selfishly I think we really need you here to give us some real-world retirement ballast in our discussions. You've been an inspiration in the success one can have by plugging away without financial bells and whistles.

Like everyone else, I hope all is well for you in the real world and also for your family, including your grandchildren!

And I hope you'll keep reading and posting when we need you!

Sorry to see you leave, I have enjoyed reading your posts, and I appreciate you taking the time to say goodbye.

All the best for the future.

Sorry to read you are leaving. The question that comes to mind is Why,as this forum can be accessed world wide i doubt you are physically leaving the planet so i can only assume the worst.:(

I enjoy your posts, OAG, hope you check in every once in a while with an update. P.S.: Check your "thank you" section. All the best.

OAG

I'm really sorry to see you go!

You were one of my favorite posters on here.

I wanted to let you know that you taught me so much about investing in CD's. I never really thought about it until reading your posts. I also set up an account with Pen Fed.

I appreciate it!

Jim

Bummer. One less CIB.

Best wishes and good luck also - and feel free to come back for a reunion post or two whenever the urge strikes.

heh heh heh - :cool:

Thank you OAG I enjoyed your posts and appreciate the goodbye. Come back when you can.

Blue skies OAG....

My best to you, OAG. Hope everything is OK. I will miss your posts. You are the one who educated us on repaying and restarting SS. Thank you for that.

Back
Top Bottom