Grateful to early-retirement.org. Retired in our 30's, traveling the world

Thank you teekaymn, I'm glad you like it! :LOL:

I'm originally from Minnesota, most of my family is around the Minneapolis area. We were there at Christmas and the day we left it was -17 degrees

Isn't it ironic how Minnesota's extreme weather forces folks to do extreme things? :)

I am from Minnesota and I recently had an extreme change of heart mainly due to the weather. I have now begun reading your blog a bit and I would love to chat more one on one if at all possible.

Congratulations on your accomplishments. I love meeting people who say they are going to do something, and they stick to there word!

There are so many families out there traveling by boat. Most are out for 1-2 year sabbaticals but we also met several who were committed to raising their families aboard.

Cheers,
AIR

I love hearing about families that are able to mix early retirement and raising children. Thank you!

My sister is doing a similar thing, but replace "boat" with "RV"

Isn't it ironic how Minnesota's extreme weather forces folks to do extreme things? :)

I left MN at 17 and never looked back. Cold weather is not for me :)

I just replied to you PM, happy to help out with any questions :greetings10:

Just checked it out. What a beautiful home, so full of character!

There is a lot of attention to detail in this home. Most things are still made by craftsmen. For example, the bath tubs are all hand poured concrete and then tiled by hand with hand painted tiles.

Glad you liked it!

I for one, am very grateful for all of the advice, experience and wisdom people have shared here. It made my decision to retire a better one. Thanks.

I for one, am very grateful for all of the advice, experience and wisdom people have shared here. It made my decision to retire a better one. Thanks.

+1 I have learned so, so much from the good folks at this site! At the very least, some of the questions/comments make me google for answers.

Very educational and entertaining at the same time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom