Greetings from Pasadena, CA

Caligal611

Dryer sheet wannabe
Hi. I am new to the forum and am really looking forward to learning from all of you. I am planning to retire from my in-house corporate counsel position next year just shy of my 62nd birthday. By then, I will have completed 40 years in the work force. ( I worked full time as a paralegal while attending law school). I am really ready to take a break from the daily grind and So Cal traffic. My hubby is a lawyer too, is 3 years younger than I am and has his own thriving law practice. He has no intention of retiring for at least another 5 years or so and is fine with my plans to hang it up, travel and relax. :)

Welcome! Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Good for you! Nobody should have to work longer than 40 years, that's half a lifetime.

Greetings from another Southern Californian! I know how it feels to deal with crazy traffic around here! Enjoy your newfound freedom.

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

Thanks for the warm welcome. So looking forward to learning from you all and getting to the finish line!

I live in Pasadena, retired March 08, what's traffic? 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

My son just graduated from Caltech. Pasadena is gorgeous! We fell in love with it on many visits there.

Welcome! Feel free to stop by often. It's (usually) a very friendly place.:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom