Hello everybody!

Quattra

Confused about dryer sheets
I am new here, so.... Hi! I am Martha, a single mum from Malta. Looking forward to my early retirement cause I really wish to spend more time with my baby and travel around the world.
Before I got pregnant I had a good paying job, but used to work for really long hours and then use all the saved money to travel for a couple of months every year, to places like Asia and South America!! Now I'm missing it so much. Can't have a full-time job as I wish to be the primary care-giver, so have been doing part-time jobs and meanwhile seeking opportunities to make money online!!
Should anyone have any hints on any faster way of preparing for my retirement? you're more the welcome... thanks

Hi Martha, and welcome to the forum!

I'm sorry, but I don't have any great advice for you. It sounds like you have the answer already -- spend less, make more, or both. And cherish your new little one!

I may be mistaken, but I suspect you are our first member from "the land of honey." I'm glad you've joined us.

Coach

Thank you!

Thanks Coach, good luck to you too, m

Hi Martha, and welcome to the forum!

I'm sorry, but I don't have any great advice for you. It sounds like you have the answer already -- spend less, make more, or both. And cherish your new little one!

I may be mistaken, but I suspect you are our first member from "the land of honey." I'm glad you've joined us.

Coach

Back
Top Bottom