hello from obgyn65

obgyn65

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Hello - I will keep this introduction concise. It is a pleasure to meet everyone on this website.

I am a 45 years old male professional working in healthcare, planning to retire by 2012. Financially independent, but finding it very difficult to make the jump as others have mentioned in their posts on this site.

I have much enjoyed reading many posts so far, learning a lot from them since I am not an expert in finance. Thank you.

Take care

Doc

Welcome to the ER Forum!! :flowers:

I have noticed some of your posts mention you are donating your time and professional medical skills to the needy. You have a generous heart and noble ER goals and I am looking forward to your contributions to our forum. :greetings10:

It's nice to have another doc on the forum...you see, I've got this...ummm...

Just kidding. Welcome to the forum. :flowers:

It's nice to have another doc on the forum...you see, I've got this...ummm...

Just kidding. Welcome to the forum. :flowers:

bbbamI! He didn't say he was a shrink! :LOL:

Thank you Landlady for your kind words of encouragement. Much appreciated. I hope to bring some contribution to this website but I am far from being a finance expert, therefore I will be in a "learning mode" on this site...

Take care.

Welcome to the ER Forum!! :flowers:

I have noticed some of your posts mention you are donating your time and professional medical skills to the needy. You have a generous heart and noble ER goals and I am looking forward to your contributions to our forum. :greetings10:

Welcome, and don't mind the ribbing. Your planned ER would have been my official retirement year. Just take a deep breath and ER. You will enjoy it. Promise, or your money back.:)

Thank you for your kind words also Is99. It is very nice to meet you all.

Welcome, and don't mind the ribbing. Your planned ER would have been my official retirement year. Just take a deep breath and ER. You will enjoy it. Promise, or your money back.:)

Back
Top Bottom